16 November 2018, City Hall, London, SE1 2AA
One London was named in May as one of five Local Health and Care Records Exemplar to pioneer linking and sharing records across the capital. Some £7.5m of national money will be matched by £7.5m of local money to achieve this vision at scale in London.
This one-day Digital Health Networks Best Practice event will provide the chance to learn how One London plans to deliver joined up health and care for 8m Londoners.
The conference will explore:
- The different agencies and organisations who form the One London partnership, and the governance and of the project
- How consent will be managed
- Key objectives of the One London partnership for direct care, care co-ordination, population health management and medical research
- How the One London LHCRE programme will put place an electronic shared local health and care record that makes the relevant information about people instantly available to everyone involved in their care and support.
- The foundations that One London will build on, including interoperability standards and technical architecture